Sunday, October 25, 2009

The human squeegee

Tonight Jory and I had to run to the store to grab some punch for the ward fireside. It rained earlier today, so the windows on my car were wet. We were pulling out of the driveway when I noticed that I couldn't see out of my rear window because it was all covered in water and condensation.

"I'll go wipe it off," said Jory.

"Ok, but not with your body", I responded.

What I meant was that I didn't want Jory to inconvenience himself by using his hands or sleeves to wipe off my car. (He is known for scraping off frost and snow with his credit card.) That was what I meant. Jory saw this poorly worded comment as the perfect opportunity to be ridiculous.

I shook my head as I watched Jory jump repeatedly, belly flopping onto the rear window of my car and slowly sliding off. He effectively used his hoodie (and his entire body) to wipe off the window. Good work, Jory. And good laughs.


No comments:

Post a Comment