Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oops, I did it again. And again, and again...

Remember this post about ice cream? That was the time I ate five ice cream cones. Well, we went back to Doc's to have some more of their cardboard-like pizza.

Naturally, by the time I was finishing my first ice cream cone, visions of four more (or maybe five more this time) were dancing in my head. It was at this point that someone spotted a big sign behind the pizza counter that read something like, "One soft serve ice cream cone included with the purchase of the buffet."

Now, I consider myself to be an honest person. I promise that I didn't see that sign before. I didn't. So, I don't feel too bad about my little binge. I didn't eat more than one this time, for the record.

Let this be a warning to you all. When you are selecting your buffets, make sure to go to one that has endless dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment